Wednesday 29 January 2014

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Brightening Facial Cleanser


I purchased this product back during the summer, and I've never had a chance to properly talk about it until now.

This cleanser is packed with bursting micro beads, and has caffeine to help perk up your skin (which is great for early mornings!). I use this with a small rubber facial scrub, as I find it helps cover my face and pores better to insure every inch of my face gets cleaned. 



What I like about this product is it does make your face feel more energized and fresh, without feeling greasy. At the same time, I highly suggest following up with a moisture cream or mask, as I found my face felt dry after a few hours (but it still smelt great!).

You can find this product at major drugstores chains, as well as Wal Mart, Target, and other carriers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment