Friday 24 January 2014

Review: Güd from Burt's Bees Natural Body Lotion

Back in December I requested a sample from a new brand called Güd via Facebook. I arrived earlier this week, and I've been holding out until it was freezing cold.

Well, in the GTA today it's not only freezing, but there's wind. You heard me. So I did what any person would do: break out the lotion.

The scent I requested from Güd is Floral Cherrynova (say that 5 times fast). What I noticed immediately after putting it on was it hydrates very well. It's been 5 minutes and my skin still feels hydrated. The scent itself is strong at first, but dies down. It kinda reminds me of cherry blossoms (duh, it's called Floral Cherrynova...).

The sample itself came with a manufacture's cupon for $1.50 any full-sized product, so I'm definitely gonna buy a bottle... Only once I'm done getting through some other lotions :s haha.

In conjunction to this (AMAZING) body lotion, they have body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. What's even better is they're all natural :)

Güd from Burt's Bees can be purchased at any Rexall/Pharma plus! as well as Target, PriceSmart Foods, and Saveonfoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment