Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sephora Beauty Insiders: "Scents of Desire" Triple Points on fragrance event, February 5-14, 2014

In my Sephora package tonight, I was given not only my samples (I was blessed to receive a 4th sample - hooray for unexpected blessings, no matter how small!), but this nifty envelope filled with 7 postcards that had fragrance samples on them:

This looks quite nifty. As the main promo card explains, these are Sephora's "most coveted perfumes."

So, it looks like the next 3x the points event ties in with Valentine's Day, as what better way to gift your significant other with perfume or cologne. 

I've gotta hand it to Sephora, this is actually pretty nifty marketing. The postcards with the perfume samples (not pictured, as they are on the back with their corresponding pictures) can actually BE MAILED to people, via that good ol' snail mail! 

I'm considering it, but I may just end up trying them out for myself... My mom and sister don't wear much perfume, plus I believe perfume is a personal thing; one does not simply give people perfume, unless they know that person's preference, or what scent combinations work with their body chemistry (like how I slipped in the Baramir meme? It's one of my favourite memes :D).

If you're thinking of making a fragrance purchase during the month of February, hold off until this promo goes on, as you'll get more points. If you haven't already noticed, this is for Beauty Insiders, so in order to get the points, just sign up for Sephora's BI program on-line or in-store!


No comments:

Post a Comment