Saturday 4 January 2014

Review: Too Faced Primed and Poreless

2013 was a year of expanding my makeup reservoir and knowledge. With this came the realization there exists a product known as primer.

This past year, I stumbled upon Too Faced's Prime and Poreless, whilst looking to order some makeup from Sephora.ca.


Let me tell you something: this primer has to be one of the best out there.

The first time I tried it I was in a hurry to get ready and leave on-time for work. By the time I got in the car and was off to work, I noticed my skin felt... Incredible.

When I looked in my rear-view mirror, I noticed right off the bat my pores looked significantly smaller, in some areas non-existent. My skin itself felt smooth and like a china doll.

After a busy day at work, my makeup was still in-place. There was also very minimal transfer of foundation residue when I answered my cell.

Primed and Poreless is available at Sephora and sephora.ca for C$38 :)

In closing, I give this primer 9 faces out of 10! (4.5 stars x 2 faced... Get it? No? Well then... We shan't have tea together tomorrow at high noon. I thought it was pretty witty. xD )


No comments:

Post a Comment