Thursday 2 January 2014

** DEAL ALERT: Laoncôme La Vie est belle Fragrance set at Hudson's Bay ** (Review of fragrance included)

This past Boxing week, Hudson's Bay has marked down their La Vie est belle fragrance set from C$105, down to C$96. Considering the set itself is worth C$138, this was a deal yours truly could not pass up.

 The outside of the box

If you haven't read my entry about December empties and testers, then you should know I love this perfume. A lot. Ever since I got a sample in one of my Sephora online purchases, I fell in love. It's become my go-to scent for fall and winter.

Hudson's Bay has another set for C$98, and with the bigger bottle, but this set is better value. Here's why:

That's right. Not only do you get the 50 mL bottle, but a 5 mL bottle, a 50 mL bath gel, AND a 50 mL body lotion!

I have yet to try the bath gel or the body lotion, but I'm just happy as a clam that this was on sale! (the last few precious drops of my sample fell on the bathroom tiles and shattered. Womps.)

Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty of the scent:

There's iris, patchouli, and gourmand. That's it. I usually don't like iris, but it definitely works in this fragrance. The scent itself lasts 5+ hours. I had some of it transfer onto my scarf after I had put it on (I was in a rush, okay?), and it stayed on it for 3 weeks! When I put it on in the morning, all I need is one spritz on my neck or wrist, and it lasts the whole day :)

The first time I tried it on, my mom, dad, and sister all walked into my room and all asked what that lovely scent was ;)

If you've been eyeing this fragrance like I have, and you've found you like the scent combination on your skin, now's the chance to buy the set - I suggest you get it ASAP, as it may not be around much longer. Hudson's Bay does have other sets as well to match everyone's price point, but in terms of one that has all 4 of these items, this is your chance!

How do you find this fragrance? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment